- College graduate Illinois State University, Applied Computer Science Degree
- Keller Graduate school of business MBA program
Rashad loves assisting others as they learn about investing solutions and opportunities. It began with his education; upon graduation from college he served as a substitute teacher in Chicago public schools.
Since 2005,Rashad has hosted free economic empowerment workshops not only in financial districts, but also in requested meeting spaces, including churches, offices and restaurants across the United States. Locations have included Washington DC, Chicago, Indianapolis, Indiana, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Jupiter and Orlando Florida, San Diego, Orange County California, Los Angeles California and San Francisco California area. With an informal presentation, including favorite foods, he cover topics such as:
- The importance of credit scores
- VA veteran home loan incentives for the military
- First time homebuyer education at its finest
- Home buying education
- Health care reform and employee benefits made easy
- 203K renovation load education and the benefits of buyer fixer uppers
It is always with the thought of remembering the old school while being the best at financial education in today’s economy. Rashad entered the mortgage business as a loan officer in 2007 after gaining experience as a real estate broker and an insurance broker; he assisted families and corporations with protection and expense reduction services.
Rashad is not all work. His hobbies include gardening, listening ot music, reading non fiction books, attending basketball games, and traveling in airplanes. He loves sharing conversation and learning from others.His favorite pastime is basketball. Rashad has been a season ticket holder with the Chicago Bulls since 2005. He loves playing and watching not only basketball but other sports like football and tennis.